Create and explore your Wakelet spaces on your handheld device! Discover how it works here!
Discover the Wakelet Mobile App! Collect and organize multimedia content into neat, shareable collections, all on your handheld device!
To mark the release of Spaces on our ios app, let’s take a look at how it works, and some cool ideas that innovative educators in our Community have shared with us!
How does it work?
It’s super easy to create and explore spaces on the Wakelet Mobile App!
- Open the app, and you’ll arrive on your home page.
- Tap the drop-down menu from the top of your screen. From here, you can access your spaces – simply tap on a space, and you can explore the collections within!
- Why not create a brand new space? Tap the green button at the bottom of the drop-down, give the space a name and an image, hit create and just like that, you’ve got a brand new space to populate with collections!
Top-tips for making the most of the Wakelet Mobile App!
- Curate while you’re on the go: With the latest updates to the app, you can create spaces filled with multimedia, visual collections!
- Tons of content, at your fingertips: Articles, shopping lists, recipes, photos: all in your pocket.
- Access collaborative spaces, wherever you are: Teaching online? Be sure your students and colleagues can access collections of learning materials on their handheld devices.
We’re constantly working on ways to improve the Wakelet Mobile App! Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for exciting updates and features. At Wakelet, we’d love to know your feedback too! Feel free to reach out to us on Twitter, and share your thoughts on our mobile app!